1. TERMS OF THE PUBLIC AGREEMENT
1.1. Terms of the contract:
1.1.1. Contract - this public sale and purchase agreement provides for the sale
Goods at a distance to an unlimited circle of Buyers using funds
remote communication (Internet) through the Internet store "SHA",
posted on the website: https://shahats.com/
1.1.2. Product - non-food items (outerwear, hats, hats),
which are offered for sale under the terms of this Agreement.
1.1.3. Seller / Supplier - Online store "SHA", which
posted on the website: https://shahats.com/
Contact details, details, location and working hours of the Seller are indicated in
section "Contacts" on the subsection of the website https://shahats.com/
1.1.4. Buyer - any capable person who, in the manner prescribed
this Agreement, at its own request, fully accepted all its conditions, without
2. SUBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
2.1. In the manner and under the conditions established by this Agreement, the Seller undertakes to transfer the selected Goods to the Buyer's ownership, and the Buyer undertakes to accept and pay for the Goods in the manner and on the conditions established by this Agreement.
3. GOODS ON THE SITE, SELECTION OF GOODS, CONCLUSION OF A CONTRACT
3.1. The Buyer independently and at his own discretion chooses the Product offered for sale in the online store, clicks the "Send to cart" notification and independently fills out and sends the Seller the "Checkout" form, in which he indicates his name, surname, country, residence address, his contact phone number (viber, whatsapp, other) and e-mail address, possible wishes for the purchase. Indicates the method of payment, the selected method and the desired place of delivery of the Goods.
3.2. After completing the "Checkout" form, the Buyer must carefully read all the terms of this Agreement.
By checking the box "I agree with the user agreement" the Buyer confirms his full agreement with all the terms of this Agreement, without exception.
If all the terms of the Agreement and the terms of purchase are accepted in full. The buyer clicks the "Confirm my order" button.
After reading the terms of the Agreement and clicking on the "Confirm my order" button, this Agreement is considered concluded.
3.3. The term for processing and registration by the Seller of the order for the Goods sent by the Buyer is up to 20 calendar days from the date of filling and sending the order form for the Goods.
3.4. The order for the Goods, filled in and sent by the Buyer, is made out by the Seller on the form (paper) in two copies. Form form at the discretion of the Seller. The first copy of the completed order form for the Goods is transferred by the Seller to the Buyer or the Recipient of the Goods together with the ordered Goods at the time of its delivery (transfer), the second remains with the Seller. At the time of receipt of the goods, the Buyer signs a second paper copy of the order, which is sent to the Supplier.
3.5. During the period specified in clause 3.3. of this Agreement, the Seller undertakes: to send to the e-mail address specified by the Buyer in the order form for the Goods, an electronic message about the processing of the order for the Goods, which indicates:
- information about the estimated delivery time of the Goods (if the Buyer ordered the goods with delivery), other factors.
3.6. During the period specified in clause 3.3. of this Agreement, the Seller undertakes to send to the e-mail address indicated by the Buyer in the order form, an invoice for payment of the goods ordered by the Buyer.
4. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
4.1. The buyer has the right:
- refuse to accept and pay for the goods, only in case of receiving a low-quality or incomplete Goods;
- in case of revealing, during the established warranty period, the defects of the purchased Goods, send the seller an appropriate claim with a description of the identified deficiency,
- upon confirmation of the warranty case due to the fault of the Seller, to demand free elimination of defects in the Goods, replacement or reimbursement of expenses for the elimination of defects in the goods;
4.2. The Buyer undertakes:
- within the time frame, in the manner and on the conditions established by this Agreement, pay the cost of the ordered Goods;
- during the warranty period, keep the corresponding settlement document (receipt, sales receipt or cash register receipt) confirming the sale (transfer) of the Goods;
- to fulfill other obligations provided for by this Agreement and the norms of the current legislation of Ukraine.
4.3. The seller has the right:
- to conduct Sales and offer Promotional offers that provide for a temporary opportunity to purchase the Goods on more favorable terms than usual. Sale, promotional offers are provided by the Seller independently with a statement of the conditions of the shares on the website;
- to exercise other rights.
4.4. The seller undertakes:
- provide the Buyer with complete and reliable information about the product and its value by posting this information on the website;
- provide the Buyer with complete and reliable information about the cost and methods of delivery of the Goods by posting this information on the website;
- to ensure the delivery of the Goods ordered by the Buyer within the time frame, in the manner and on the conditions established by this Agreement.
5. PRICE OF GOODS, PAYMENT
5.1. The cost of the Goods offered for sale in the SHA Online Store is given on the website https://shahats.com/
Payment for goods is made through the monetary system on the site.
5.2. The order of payment for the goods:
- purchase of goods to order (the goods are not available in the Seller's warehouse or the Buyer has ordered goods that require individual production), an advance payment of at least 30% of the cost of the goods (carried out within 2 days from the date of sending and accepting the Order), the remainder of the cost of the goods is paid at the time of receipt of the goods,
- purchase of goods that are in the Seller's warehouse, the Buyer undertakes to pay the cost of the goods no later than the day of delivery of the Goods, at the time of receipt of the goods from the Carrier or at the location of the Seller,
- for certain types of goods, the condition of full, 100% payment for the goods is possible before the date of sending the goods to the Buyer's address. The Seller posts information about this condition on his website.
In case of partial or late payment by the Buyer for the ordered Goods, the Seller reserves the right to suspend the date of dispatch of the goods.
All settlements under this Agreement are carried out in the manner prescribed by the agreement or in another way that the parties have agreed upon by the parties to the agreement.
6. HANDING, DELIVERY (TRANSFER) OF THE GOODS
6.1. After ordering the goods, the Seller undertakes to deliver the Goods to the Buyer or the Recipient and transfer the ordered Goods to the Buyer or the Recipient within the period specified in the corresponding e-mail about the processing of the Buyer's Order for the Goods, but in any case, no later than 20 calendar days from the date of this Agreement.
6.2. Delivery of the Goods is carried out by the Seller in the manner and to the place determined by the Buyer in the corresponding order for the Goods.
6.3. Information on the cost and possible delivery methods is contained on the page "Delivery conditions, payment for the goods" on the website of the online store https://shahats.com/
6.3. Delivery of the Goods ordered by the Buyer is carried out by the Seller by means of the EMS delivery service, depending on the place and method of delivery specified by the Buyer in the relevant order for the Goods.
The goods are handed over (transferred) to the Buyer or the Recipient of the goods in packaged form.
6.4. Together with the Goods, the Seller undertakes to transfer to the Buyer or the Recipient of the Goods:
- one copy of the order form for the Goods issued by the Seller
- the corresponding settlement document of the established form (receipt, sales receipt or cash register) with a note on the date of sale (date of transfer) of the Goods and indicating the date of settlements for the Goods;
- instructions for the care of the Goods.
6.5. The delivery of the Goods to the Buyer is carried out when: the Buyer pays one hundred percent of the cost of the Goods;
6.6. If the Product is of poor quality, has some defects, the Buyer has the right to: send a claim to the seller with a description of the identified defect and demand the exchange (replacement) of this Product for the same Product of proper quality.
6.7. The risk of accidental destruction, loss or damage to the ordered Goods passes to the Buyer from the moment of delivery (transfer) of the Goods.
7. QUALITY OF GOODS, WARRANTY FOR GOODS, CLAIMS
7.1. The Seller undertakes to transfer to the Buyer the Goods ordered by him of proper quality, suitable for use.
7.2. The warranty period, for a period of two calendar years, comes into force from the date following the date of delivery (transfer) of the ordered Goods to the Buyer.
The warranty period is provided to the Buyer subject to strict observance of all conditions for using the goods:
- felt, fabric and some straw types of goods cannot be wetted with water and soaped,
- the goods cannot be washed and steamed,
- the goods cannot be ironed or steamed,
- the goods must not be removed and caused other mechanical damage, otherwise.
7.3. If, during the established warranty period, the defects of the purchased Goods are revealed, the Buyer has the right to send the seller a corresponding claim with a description of the identified defect.
claims are considered by the Seller upon presentation by the Buyer of the corresponding settlement document of the established form (receipt, sales receipt or cash register receipt) with a note on the date of sale (date of transfer) of the goods.
The Buyer's claims are not subject to satisfaction if the Seller proves that the defects in the goods arose as a result of the Buyer's violation of the rules for using the Goods or the conditions for its storage or through another fault of the Buyer.
7.4. The Buyer sends all claims under this agreement to the Seller by e-mail indicated by the Seller on the website, within no more than 5 calendar days from the date of discovery of defects in the goods.
The Seller has the right, before considering the Buyer's Claim, to request from the Buyer the necessary information and details of the identified deficiencies.
The Seller is obliged to consider the Buyer's claim within no more than 7 calendar days from the date of its receipt.
The result of considering a claim may be:
- satisfying the claims of the Buyer,
- a reasoned refusal to make claims.
7.5. In the event that the requirement for the gratuitous elimination of defects in the Goods is satisfied, such defects must be eliminated by the Seller as soon as possible.
8. EXCHANGE AND REPLACEMENT OF GOODS
8.1. If the received goods did not satisfy the Buyer in shape, dimensions, style, color, size or for other reasons and the Seller agreed with the Buyer's request to replace such goods, the replacement period is not more than 30 days.
This clause of the Agreement does not apply to the goods that were manufactured by the Seller for a separate order of the Buyer (goods that were manufactured according to the individual requirements of the Buyer).
8.2. The exchange of the Goods of good quality is carried out if it has not been used and if its presentation, consumer properties, labels, etc. are preserved.
8.3. The exchange (replacement) of the Goods with significant defects is carried out by the Seller, after consideration and satisfaction of the Claim.
8.4. The exchange of the Goods of good quality, as well as the exchange (replacement) of the Goods with significant defects, is carried out by the Seller if the Buyer has an appropriate settlement document of the established form (receipt, sales receipt or cash register receipt) confirming the sale of the Goods to the Buyer, with a mark on the date of sale (date of transfer) of the goods.
9. PROCEDURE FOR TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
9.1 A public contract may be terminated early:
- by mutual agreement of the Seller and the Buyer;
- in the absence of the Goods in stock (in stock) and the Buyer refuses to replace the Goods with another similar Goods.
9.2. The parties agreed that in the event of termination of this Agreement on the initiative of the Buyer or the Buyer's refusal to deliver and transfer the Goods by the Seller, after the payment of the cost of the goods and the ordering of such goods by the Seller from the manufacturer, the Seller has the right not to return the money paid by him to the Buyer or has the right to return such funds partially in the amount of not more than 10% of the total cost of the Goods, which was ordered by the Buyer. The Seller has the right to return the funds to the Buyer in any other amount, if there is a mutual consent of the parties under this Agreement.
10. RETURN OF GOODS
10.1. In case of termination of this Agreement, in case of exchange (replacement) by the Buyer of the Goods with significant defects, the Buyer returns the Goods to the Seller's address indicated in the "Contacts" section on the website of the Internet store.
11. PROCEDURE FOR REFUNDING THE FUNDS PAID FOR THE GOODS, PROCEDURE FOR REFUNDING THE BUYER'S EXPENSES
11.1. Refunds paid by the Buyer for the Goods / reimbursement of the costs of eliminating the defects of the Goods are carried out by the Seller on the basis of a written application from the Buyer, in the presence of the Buyer's Claim satisfied by the Seller;
11.2. Refunds paid by the Buyer for the Goods are made by the Seller no later than 20 (Twenty) days from the date of receipt from the Buyer specified in clause 11.1. of this Agreement statement.
12. ORDER OF DISPUTE RESOLUTION
12.1. All disputes and disagreements arising between the Buyer and the Seller in relation to the exercise of their rights and the fulfillment of their obligations under this Agreement shall be resolved through negotiations.
13. OTHER CONDITIONS
13.1. By concluding this public contract, the Buyer provides his consent to receive from the seller via SMS, e-mail, social networks, etc. information messages about the news of the online store "SHA", as well as about Promotional offers and Sale of Goods conducted by the Seller in the online store https://shahats.com/
13.2. By filling out the "Checkout" form and / or going through the registration / authorization procedure on the website of the online store, the Buyer provides his full and indefinite consent to: the Seller (owner and manager of the personal data base) entering the information provided by the Buyer into the Buyers personal database, in including personal data information.